Dr. Jeremy Laningham
Board Certified Doctor of Family Medicine
- Memorial Family Practice Residency in Houston, TX
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
Get To Know Dr. Laningham
Dr. Jeremy Laningham grew up in Conroe and Montgomery with his twin brother Jason. He attended Conroe High School in the late 80’s, where he played QB for the football team and was co-valedictorian with his twin brother.He then received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering from Texas A&M University before attending medical school at UT Houston/MD Anderson. He completed his family practice residency at Memorial Family Practice in Houston before returning to his hometown of Conroe, where he always wanted to come home to practice medicine alongside his mentor, Dr. John Peet.
Jeremy met the love of his life, Amy Farmer, in medical school and has been happily married since 2000. She is a dermatologist in The Woodlands.
His interests include running, lifting weights, healthy cooking and eating, watching football, traveling with his wife, and spending time with his extended family. He focuses on self-improvement and personal growth – mentally, physically and spiritually.